Rental Application and Utilities Information

Tenant Documents

Provided below are the documents we use in our rental process. These files are provided in PDF format. You can save these files to your computer by right-clicking and selecting "Save As".

Please note: If you are faxing in your application, we will also need a photocopy of your driver's license, state issued ID, passport, or other official document.

Set Up Utilities

If your lease agreement stipulates that you are responsible for paying for your utilities directly, then you will need to contact the utility companies directly and set up an account in your name. Refer to the lease agreement to see what utilities you are responsible for paying. For rentals in Missoula, please use the following numbers:

Missoula Water

(406) 552-6700

Remember: You are responsible for paying for utilities from the day that you move in. If utilities are not put into your name, then you will be billed back for them by us. You will receive notification of charges being added to your account by mail.